Recently on BKN-com
- Brandon inches closer to 2000, beats 2274 in near perfect game! April 20, 2021
- win, 19 April 2021 with black – Game of the Day April 19, 2021
- Opening Principles for the Beginner & Intermediate Chess Player March 19, 2021
- First game of the day, win vs 19 March 8, 2021
- My first contributions to my new team @SirSwag & News Without the Bullshit – 28 February 2021 March 1, 2021
CATEGORIES: brandon k nobles
This is a great game from earlier tonight, where I was alert enough to get the win against such a talented and tricky player.
This is a guide to developing effective habits during the opening and getting into an equal middlegame. Middlegame strategies and tactical patterns coming soon. Reaching 2000: A guide to principles used every day by GMs and taught by coaches can be explained in short, aphoristic fashion. While this overview will omit nuance, such as when […]
A clean game against a strong opponent – White, 8 March 2021 This game was an interesting one, with multiple chances missed on both sides to play more accurately and get a playable position. At last, my worthy opponent made one too many mistakes, over looking the mate on board!
This month I’m excited to announce I have joined the news team for a great, growing channel that covers breaking news from around the world, without bias, without bullshit, and for the people.
The question of nature or nurture has been debated for as long as people have had means of argument. Taking advantage of a unique opportunity, an adoption agency that sent out a number of identical triplets and twins to normal families and scientists kept in touch with those children… THE PYCHOLOGICAL WEIGHT OF POVERTY A […]